Lead Backend Developer, Mobile
Coop is Norway’s second largest consumer retail operator, counting over 1250 stores and 28 000 employees across the country. Coop is through their cooperative ownership structure owned by its members, with more than 1,7 million individual owners.
Being an operator in a rapidly changing landscape, we are now setting the foundation to meet the high demands in terms of the development and innovation of digital products and services for our customers. This is why CoopX was founded in 2018, and it’s our vision to build a world-class product- and technology team that breathes and lives tech and creates products that enrich people’s lives.
To help us on our mission we are expanding our continuously growing team with a Lead Backend Developer, Mobile. Mobile apps are an essential part of CoopX and as a Lead Backend Developer for Mobile, you’ll have the overall responsibility for the development of Coop’s mobile platform and our apps. We seek someone who is triggered by ownership and responsibility, who enjoys driving processes forward while coordinating with product managers and the rest of the product teams, but you also love to focus on producing high-quality code.
- Have the overall responsibility for the development of Coop’s mobile platform and our apps
- Have a weighted focus on the backend of the app and looking into how we should set up our cloud-based mobile platform going forward
- Be our driving force in the development processes and coordinating with product managers, external agencies and other key resources
- Improve and define our mobile platform tech stack together with our Head of Engineering
- Analyze the solutions we have today and decide what can be reused and what we should develop in the future
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of experience with a focus on backend development
- Sufficient in API-design and development of these
- Experience with cloud architecture and microservices in AWS, GCP or Azure
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Proven track record of having technical responsibility for a mobile platform
- BSc, MSc or equivalent within Computer Science or other relevant fields of study
- Experience with operating in a Microsoft-oriented stack (C#, .NET, MySQL, Azure)
- Experience with working in a Devops/DevSecOps-environment facilitating CI/CD
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in one of the most exciting commitments the Norwegian consumer retail industry have seen in a long time
- Competitive salary package
- Solid pension and insurance scheme