Dignio is one of Norway’s most exciting health-tech companies at the moment, and the interest in our solutions has greatly increased in the last few years at an international level. With a holistic approach, we are delivering innovative solutions within healthcare technology that have an incredible impact on health and life quality.
Through our market-leading platform Dignio Prevent, we are connecting patients with doctors and other healthcare workers through Connected Care, where the patients are more involved in their personal health. Independent research shows that our solutions have very positive effects both for patients and the public health sector.
Since our start in 2010, we have come a long way, but our mission is far from completed, and we are now scaling up our organization to build the healthcare solutions of tomorrow.
To reach our goals, we are expanding our tech-team with a talented backend developer who will be vital in developing both existing and new services on our platform. You’ll be working together with a strong team of developers building innovative healthcare solutions, solving real challenges.
- Developing both existing and new services on our backend together with the rest of our skilled team of developers
- Understand the use cases and find the best solution for implementation
- Develop and document technical design
- Develop efficient and well documented code to meet high quality standards
- Be part of our devops organization that keep our production available and secure at all times
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working with all stages of the development cycle
- Experience in, or a strong interest in learning Python as a programming language
- An interest in working with open-source technologies
- Experience with, and interest in databases and data modeling
- Sufficiency with Git or other version control tools
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- BSc, MSc or equivalent within Computer Science or other relevant fields of study
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS)
- Comfortable with Docker or similar tool
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in solving one of the biggest challenges the health care sector is facing
- A strong and growing tech-environment
- Competitive salary
- New offices in central Oslo
- Company health and travel insurance