Mobile App Developer
Dignio is one of Norway’s most exciting health-tech companies at the moment, and the interest in our solutions has greatly increased in the last few years on an international level. We are delivering innovative healthcare technology solutions that have an incredible impact on health and life quality.
Through our market-leading platform Dignio Prevent, we are connecting patients with healthcare professionals through Connected Care, where the patient is fully involved in their personal health. Independent research shows that our solutions have great positive effects both for patients and the public health sector on several dimensions.
Since our start in 2010, we have come a long way - but our mission to give millions of people better healthcare and life quality is far from over, and we are now scaling up our organization to build the healthcare solutions of tomorrow.
Our mobile apps are an important part of our digital platform. We are therefore expanding our tech team with an app developer who will be instrumental in both further develop our existing mobile app in addition to develop new ones. You’ll be working closely with the rest of our tech-team building mobile apps that will have a direct impact on people’s health and life quality.
- Take ownership of Dignio’s mobile apps platform
- Outline the best-shared code strategy for iOS and Android
- Develop both existing and new mobile apps for both patients and healthcare workers
- Work closely with end users to understand the use-cases
- Collaborate with graphic designers and UX/UI-experts
- Integrate new hardware to our mobile apps
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with full cycle mobile development in both Android and iOS
- Some knowledge of native languages such as Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Java or similar
- Experience with cross-platform technologies such as React Native
- Passion for working closely with end users and understanding their needs
- A great interest in UX/UI
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with integrating hardware devices (such as Bluetooth devices) into apps
- Experience with user accessibility in mobile apps development
- Higher education (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar field of study
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in solving one of the biggest challenges the health care sector is facing
- A strong and growing tech-environment
- Competitive salary
- New offices in central Oslo
- Company health and travel insurance
For questions regarding this position, please reach out to Marius Lugg at First Engineers via email ([email protected]) or phone (+47 450 50 582)