Software Developer Frontend
Imerso AS is a leading cutting edge Norwegian tech company within the construction industry, and have developed a solution with AI and 3D scanning that helps contractors discover errors in the building right away. This gives faster buildtime, less conflicts and substantial cost-saving for projects owner and property developer. By using laser scanning, fieldwork can be compared with construction plans in a dynamic digital twin thorugh the different stages of the conontruction process. Imerso is today working with some of Scandinavias leading construction companies in Norway, and the solution har amongst other things been used often by Statbygg on their project on the new library at Campus Ås, NMBU. Here Imerso helped to cut cost by 100 million NOK.
Imerso is changing how the construction industry works by integrating day-to-day 3D scanning into the construction process. To meet rising demands, we are looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
We are a small team of software engineers who are passionate about writing high-quality code. We believe in using the right tools for the job, and since we are not weighed down by legacy code, we enjoy using cutting-edge technologies while at the same time finding comfort in battle-tested solutions. Developer happiness is important, and we like to facilitate our work using Git, automated tests, CI/CD, Lint, etc.
You'll be working together in a team of experienced platform engineers and 3D data researchers, with some of the tasks:
- Develop our React and Redux based web app for organizing and interacting with 3D data
- Help to expose our different 3D algorithms to the user through a nice looking, interactive web interface
- Implement design specs using React / HTML5 / CSS
We are looking for people who:
- Are curious about technology and take interest in learning new stuff
- Have a strong team spirit and drive to be part of growing a tech company
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have full proficiency in English
- Understand our customers' needs and enjoy the freedom to solve them as you see fit
- Are based in Oslo or are willing and able to relocate - no remote work for this position
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Knowledge with some of the following technologies: React, Redux, RxJS
- Knowledge of math and 3D geometry is a plus, but not required
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar is a plus, but not required
We'd love to hear from you!
As an employee at Imerso, you'll be working in our offices at Aker Brygge, experiencing the Startup life right in downtown Oslo, enjoy free homemade lunch from our resident chef, and being part of a great team of talented engineers, hackers and entrepreneurs!