Head of Product
Product is at the core of everything we do at inzpire.me. We're searching for an experienced project manager/product manager with a burning passion for product.
inzpire.me is on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators in Social Media, we let advertisers everywhere work with local content experts. We are a team of 15 bold doers, we love learning new things and we strongly believe that we will make the most impact when we work and win together. You will lead a highly skilled and experienced product team currently consisting of two front-end and two back-end engineers.
- Team lead of the Product Team.
- Set product development priorities based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Work closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable deployment schedules.
- Innovate, conceptualise, wireframe and spec out ideas to make them concrete and approachable for the engineers.
- Be the link between sales/marketing/customers & product.
- Coordinate product deployments.
- Longterm product and resource planning.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of product development.
- Be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organisational goals.
- You have a strong passion for building products and next level user experiences.
- You are excited about highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. We're a startup, not a large corporation (yet).
- A demonstrated ability to project manage, plan and create structure.
- A demonstrated ability to break down complexity to create clarity and actionable plans.
- An analytical mindset with a demonstrated ability to crunch numbers.
- You have strong communication skills, written and orally, and are comfortable working with local and remote colleagues.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or engineering.
- Product Manager experience.
- UX/UI experience.
- Leadership experience.
7 reasons you want to join us
- We offer competitive salary and meaningful equity
- You will join at an early stage of a rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor personal and professional development opportunities.
- Breakfast and lunch is included (and Friday beers).
- Startup office with the best view of Oslo.
- You will be a part of a fun, ambitious and talented international team