Lawbotics is Norway’s leading legaltech company. In just two years we have made a solid imprint on the Norwegian market with our first product Lexolve, named one of Norway’s most innovative startups in 2018 and one of ten Norwegian startups to watch in 2019 by the EU Startup Magazine.
Lawbotics is a legal tech startup on a mission to close the gap between legal knowhow and legal need. We are developing an innovative self service platform to manage and create legal content and processes for any company. Our technology enables anyone to create smart and dynamic templates that can be applied to any situation with ease, allowing companies to save time and money while reducing risk and increase customer satisfaction.
We’re now looking for a Front End Lead to take ownership and control of the Front End architecture in our current SaaS platform and future line of products. You will be an integral and driving force in our agile and cross functional team of currently 13+ full time contributors. This role is an great opportunity for someone looking to work with a complex and modern UI and who is excited about joining an innovative startup in the growth phase.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years proven experience in React, Redux, Sagas and similar tech.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team or have the desire to work up to Tech Lead is also a must.
- Strong command over HTML, CSS, accessibility and cross browser support.
- Bachelor degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience.
Additionally, you’ll also have:
- An appreciation for Lean Innovation and shipping code fast in an agile environment.
- You will be passionate about technology and excited to discover new solutions. We believe in giving you the freedom to experiment and grow.
- You are an ace at writing unit tests and don't consider code without tests as being done.
- An appreciation for using pattern libraries.
- Worked with cloud infrastructure (Google, AWS, Heroku etc).
- Open to travel to Poland.
- Working language is English.
- Knowledge of the Legal industry is not required.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership over the frontend development and quality.
- Participate in product design workshops.
- User experience/user interface design and implementation.
- Create innovative new services and functionality to extend our web platform.
- Working with the the CTO, PM, UX, Back end Lead and Front end teams in Oslo and remote.
- Stack: React, Redux, Sagas,
Benefits/what to expect
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Relocation package
- Flexible work arrangement including remote working days
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Social gatherings every month
- Company workations every 6 months
- Work with a fun and driven international team
Start Date: As soon as possible
More about Lawbotics
Lawbotics is regarded as a thought leader on legal technology in Norway and the Nordics. Lawbotics has built the world’s third largest legal technology group listed on Meetup with more than 1,250 members, attracting 200+ participants on every meetup. We have attracted paying customers even before launching our first product (the lexolve platform) as a beta version. This enterprise software-as-a-service was launched August 2018, and we have had paying customers since November 2017. The company is also a partner to the Nordic Legal Tech initiative based in Copenhagen, writes articles for the international trade magazine Legal Business World, and our founder is a guest lecturer at universities in Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands on the subject of legal tech. Lawbotics initiated and organized Norway’s first ever Legal Hackathon with more than 200 participants and 25 blue chip companies as collaboration partners.
Lawbotics is frequently invited as speakers at relevant conferences, we participate in public debate, and we receive abundant positive media attention. In 2018 we were named one of the most innovative companies in Norway. We were moreover nominated as the best bootstrapped startup by Nordic Startup Awards. Our founder was nominated as a Young Leader Talent of 2018, and is now nominated as Entrepreneur of the Year. Our management track record includes the successful scaling of profitable digitization platforms to over 30 countries. The Norwegian government’s Head of Entrepreneurship and Start-ups remarks that Lawbotics’ objectives are aligned with several UN Sustainability Goals, including Access to Justice: “Lawbotics aims to make legal services more accessible and more transparent. These are important goals to prevent injustice, in line with several of the Sustainability Goals set by the UN. Lawbotics’ founder and CEO is also a promoter of legal tech, which makes her a good role model for the sector. - Pål T Næss, Head of Entrepreneurship and Start-ups at Innovation Norway”