Klaveness Digital (https://klavenessdigital.com) is a Norwegian technology company on a mission to bring shipping and logistics into the digital age. With our team of software engineers, data scientists, shipping, and logistics specialists in Oslo, Manila and Singapore, we help global companies take better informed decisions.
We are privileged to work closely with leading companies in the metal and mining, agriculture, energy, shipping and logistics industries. With our customers valuable feedback, we are able to continuously improve our products to make sure they stay ahead in a constantly changing market.
We are looking for a developer with strong focus on backend to join our development team. You will get the opportunity to create and develop exciting and forward-thinking solutions to enable the shipping industry to move into a digitalized future.
Your main responsibility is to develop applications as a member of our feature teams. The feature teams work closely with the business to develop and maintain our application portfolio. A typical day would be to develop APIs, tweak and create data pipelines, solve domain problems and learn new tech.
Klaveness Digital works and acts as a start-up, therefore you will be entitled and trusted with a wide range of tasks. Developing, managing, architecting and coding will be part of your daily routine and traditional specifications are nowhere to be found.
How we work:
The team process is modern. We pick and choose from the methodologies that fit our problems and team size. We run sprints, stand-up and retros as we speak, but we are continuously bending the format. The process may not look like the same next month. The most important to us is that the process methodology is not generating a large overhead and that there are plenty of room for feedback from the team members.
- BSc., MSc. or relevant project references
- 2 - 10 years of experience
- A drive to develop your current, and learn new skills
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with the development team as well as with the commercial team in the company
- Experience within the Java ecosystem, beneficially Scala
- Experience with building APIs for single-page applications
- Competitive compensation package
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development. Examples are
- Developer focused knowledge program
- Analytics training
- Relevant external conferences
- Being part of a start-up journey
- Being part of transforming a conventional global industry
- Working in an experienced team
If all this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please contact Agata Kmiecik: [email protected] or apply here