Who we are?
Lawbotics is a legal tech startup with an ambitious and clear vision to automate legal documentation processes, making the legal sector digital. We are one of the first legal tech companies in Norway, and represents a greenfield opportunity for ambitious and talented people who wants to be a part of moving the legal industry forward.
Joining Lawbotics means that you will be an early member of our team, taking part in our journey to create unique products on our platform. This means taking part in the development of our company and culture. Lawbotics has already been able to attract and onboard paying customers, and it’s developing fast. We hope you would like to join our journey and make a unique platform where legal work is automated, more transparent and affordable for all.
We are a laidback and fun team, and we believe in giving you the freedom to experiment and grow. Our team is based in the vibrant and trendy co-working hub PierX, situated at Aker Brygge, in Oslo. You will be working closely with CTO, designers, Quality Engineer and other external developers.
Your day at Lawbotics
As a Full-Stack Developer at Lawbotics you will join as an early member, with the opportunity to participate in developing the roadmap of Lawbotics platform and products. This include defining the tech-stack and technologies to be utilized in the future development at Lawbotics, as well as ensuring a robust and scalable backend.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working in a cross-functional team to define, design, and deploy new features
- Create innovative new services and functionality to extend our web platform
- Work with the rest of the team building a robust and scalable platform
- Creating new features and innovations
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Potential for the right candidate to take a lead role in the team
We are looking for someone who has:
- A solid understanding of micro services
- Experience with high availability
- Knowledge of working in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in implementing security and data protection
- Experience with PostgreSQL, and a NoSQL DB such as MongoDB
- Experience with building an API
- Experience with unit testing using Jest/Enzyme
- Experience with the latest Node
- Experience with working in and maintaining a Continuous Integration environment
Ideally you´ll also have:
- Knowledge of integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Logging and event streaming
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with the Twelve-Factor App methodology
- Consuming OAuth tokens
- Experience with ES6 features, as well as Babel
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to join as an early member and take a leading role in the development of the products, company, and culture
- Equity options available for the right candidate to really take ownership in our product!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unique office and location
- Unique team of driven and focused people that are not afraid to work in a fun way
- Laid back and fun team with the flexibility to work the hours that suit you best.
- Amazing coffee machine! (seriously, it’s amazing)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!