At ZAPTEC, we believe in changing for the better and aiming high. Our vision is to transform everything – a tall order that fits our ambition. Our goal is to revolutionize how we think about electric mobility, power grid infrastructure and renewable energy in order to save the environment. We do this by applying our unique and patented technology in an innovative way.
ZAPTEC is a young, Norwegian tech company that in just a few years’ time has become a world-leading producer of smart EV charging systems. In Norway, we are the market leader in providing charging installations for housing cooperatives and companies.
At ZAPTEC, we want to make your day easier and to save our environment. Our engineers, technologists and developers aim to change the way we think about energy consumption, infrastructure and renewable energy. We have developed a unique technology that facilitates the production of user-friendly charging stations that fit your needs – today and in the future.
We are now looking to add an experienced software developer to our team. We are looking for a full-stack developer, that has experience with cloud development.
You will have a key role within our software team. You will either work in collaboration with other developers, or lead and manage development processes. You will work with new and existing products, as well as being an integral part in developing revolutionary smart grid systems. At Zaptec you will also be involved in product development, from idea - to implementation. You will also take part in shaping the software team, as we are growing.
We can guarantee you variation, complexity in projects, and a fun working environment,
We believe you have:
- A BSc or MSc within computer science, or related fields.
- Minimum three years of experience with programming
- Experience from cloud development
- Experience from full-stack development
- Good expertise within web development, both front-and backend
- Experience with IOS / Android app development (Objective C or Java)
- Experience with cloud development, preferably Azure
- You have a good eye for design and UX.
- The experience and ability to mentor or lead other developers.
We can offer:
- A great opportunity within a leading company in high growth
- An opportunity to participate in paving the direction for the EV market.
- Highly skilled and dedicated colleagues, pushing the boundaries of innovation
- Competitive benefits